GI OKR allows you to set different statuses for your OKRs. We will show you how to move your OKRs from creation to archive.
- GI OKR account
- Be part of an organization
- Have OKR
Steps to follow
1) Once you have defined an OKR it will appear in the "creation" tab on your dashboard. From there you will need to put it in the status "validation". To do that, at the top right corner of your OKR you will see 3 bullet points, click on it, it will open a menu with different choices. Click on "Ask for validation".
2) Once your OKR is in validation and when it has been validated by the person indicated as validator when the objective was created, you will need to put it in "Work in Progress". To do that, click again on the 3 bullet points at the top right corner of your OKR and click on "Start working".
3) Once your OKR is in "Work in Progress", the concerned members can update the OKR according to the progression of related key results. Once the key results are completed, you will need to put the OKR in the status "Review". To do that, click on the 3 bullet points at the top right corner of your OKR and click on "Go to review".
4) Once the OKR has been reviewed by its owner and the people and if it matches the expectations, the OKR will be able to be archived. To do that, click on the 3 bullet points at the top right corner of your OKR and click on "Archive". Note: only the owner or validator can change the status.
NB : If you made a mistake and archived an OKR that wasn't validated, don't worry, you can put it into review again by clicking on the 3 bullet points at the top right corner of your OKR when it's archived.
Congratulations you have your first OKR completed in your organization!
Take a look at the Best Practices and you will know everything about OKRs!