You can use GI OKR as a CEO/COO, a team manager (mid-level management), a member of a team (employee) or an individual using GI OKR for private purposes.
As a CEO or COO, you can transform your company with GI OKR and the OKR methodology it follows. How?
- Getting your teams focused on the objectives you set together to grow the business
- Having a clear view of the milestones to pass one quarter after another
- Getting your teams committed
- Improving communication between employees and transparency of information
- Avoid high-cost tasks with low return on investment
- TEAM MANAGERS (Mid-level management)
As a team manager, GI OKR can help you and the team you manage to both upgrade on different levels and execute the task to achieve your company objectives perfectly. How?
- As the key results are measurable, you can track and analyze the progress of each task
- In the OKR, it's advised for a team manager to review periodically his team's OKRs so you can see blocking points and find a solution or adapt fast
- MEMBER OF A TEAM (employee in a business unit)
As a member of a team, you surely have been invited to use GI OKR by your team manager.
- You can see in the OKRs a better way to communicate with your colleagues by telling them on what you are focused on.
- You can also share a point a view about a topic that for you is a waste of time and energy for a low return on investment
- It helps you to track what you have done, where the company is heading and what you need to achieve during the current quarter
- INDIVIDUAL (for personal use)
GI OKR is not only meant to be used in an organization. It can also be used on a personal level.
- You can plan easily any personal project and follow every milestone to succeed your project such as a trip, sports training program, and so on...