You can use GI OKR for a company, a non-profit organization, for your customers or in your family.
- IN A COMPANY
The OKR methodology was originally created to change the way to drive a company, focusing only on what matters to succeed and grow the business. The use of GI OKR takes place at different levels in a company :
- Organization level: the CEO/COO validates collaboratively-created objectives and key results with its business units managers on a global level. Every employee can see where the company is heading and what matters to succeed milestones.
- Team level: the team managers cascades the team's objectives and key results with its team so every employee knows what to do and what the others are focusing on
- Individual level: Each employee can set OKRs for himself so they know what they have to do and achieve in relation to the company goals of the quarter. They can also use OKRs as a daily reminder to see how to move forward
- FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS
You can use GI OKR with your customers by creating the project (as an organization) and inviting the customer's members you are in relation with. You can use GI OKR with your customers for different purposes:
- Set common goals to succeed in a project
- Your customer will be able to follow easily every aspect of the project both companies are working on
- It will be easy for your customers to share their needs and their goals
- Both companies will be aligned on what matters to succeed in the collaboration
- IN YOUR NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION
GI OKR can be used for a non-profit organization like in business except that the type of OKRs won't be likely the same.
- You can set OKRs like a number of partnerships to sign, all the steps to prepare an event...
- You can track the status of different topics related to the common visions and quarter objectives
- Like in a company, you can define teams and each team can set their OKRs