In Marketfire - GI MFR what we call general pages are:
- Activity analysis
- Payments analysis
- Unsettled orders
- Top products
- The GMV graph is obtained by calculating the sum of shipped orders amount including VAT and all fees.
- The validated and cancelled orders are obtained by counting the number of shipped and cancelled orders.
- GMV split by marketplaces is obtained by calculating the percentage of GMV belonging to each marketplace.
- Number of orders by marketplaces is obtained by calculating the percentage of each sum of orders belonging to each marketplace
- The ratio between cancelled and validated orders is obtained by dividing the sum of cancelled orders on the sum of validated orders and then the total of division is multiplied by 100 to get a percentage.
- The payments are the number of the wires done by the selected marketplaces to the merchant for
the defined period of time
- The product GMV is the amount received by the merchant for sold products. The commissions are included but it only counts shipped orders not cancelled ones. In addition to that, marketplaces related fees are not taken into account. Only paid products are taken into account in the selected period of time.
- The ratio between fees and product GMV is the Ratio between the amount received by the merchants (Product GMV) and the selected marketplaces fees on the selected period of time.
- The fees & commissions are the amounts taken by the selected marketplaces. It’s all the fees and commissions he marketplace took on paid orders on the selected period of time.
- The GMV is the sum of orders amount of the selected marketplace on the selected period of time. The amount taken into account is the ones paid by final customers for each shipped order.
- The ratio between fees & GMV is the ratio between customer paid amounts and the amounts took by the selected marketplaces on the selected period of time.
- The list of undue orders is the sum of orders that has the “shipped” status but are not taken into account in a wire by the marketplace.
- The undue orders delay is the difference in days between the order purchase date and the current date.
- The undue orders amount is the total in € of orders that have “shipped” status but that are not yet taken into account in a wire by the marketplace.
- The undue orders by marketplaces is the repartition by marketplace of orders that has “shipped” status but that is not yet taken into account in a wire by the marketplace
- In those, products are ranked in the top 10, top 50 and top 100 according to different metrics:
- Top products in terms of GMV generated
- Top products in terms of the number of orders
- Top products in terms of the quantity of the product ordered